Sunday, November 09, 2008

For some lighter-hearted musical car driving...

But, there's beautiful things that spring from these rows
With their musical names, and musical sounds

--Memories
Telescope Eyes
I Wasn't Prepared
Golly Sandra
Marvelous Things
Brightly Wound
Lost At Sea
My Lovely
Just Like We Do
And oh my love
We can live on the sun
and wouldn't we be attractive
Riding in our shiny motor cars
With eyeglasses full of stars
and plenty of paper for scenery paintings
'Cause we found all the dire dreams
of men and machines and
Turned them all around to
Enjoy them and benefit ourselves
Our paperback books, our charming looks
Our identical hands
Composing our commands

--Plenty of Paper
One Day I Slowly Floated Away
Out one day
Walking one day
Out one day, with you hallelujah
We found a wood and then we unfound a wood
And then we cried, "Oh No"
And, please tell me will we ever find it again?
In the depths of Trolly Wood
Do trollies still drive?
Gone for the day to the Trolly Wood
I've gone for the day to the Trolly Wood
I've gone for the day to the Trolly Wood
The Trolly Wood is taking me away
Out one day
Walking one day
Out one day with you hallelujah

--Trolleywood

No comments: