Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Va a mejorar

Today held another disappointment about a job-search related thing, so that was what it was. I also spent some time feeling sick with worry, but, I really don't ever want to feel any more upset by this sort of thing than I already have, and I mean, ever. Negativity is too counter-productive right now. Things must get better!!! So, I am going to read some positive things about manifesting good things. And maybe work on knitting, because I like that. Also, as opposed to just reading some pep talk stuff, feeling good for 10 minutes, and than sliding back into a depression for an hour, I am going to work on feeling positive for a long and extended period of time. That should be better. Yes, even if I have to sell (or if it won't sell, give away in the spirit of abundance) certain items to scrape by, I will be happy. (Oh no, is using the phrase "to scrape by" too counterproductive?) OK, I am not going to waste time writing any more on this topic right now. Tomorrow will be a nice holiday, and enjoyment will rule, and I will allow it to start right now.

No comments: