Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quintessential Repast

I enjoyed my dinner of tofu, vegetables & rice! I feel like making a bunch of recipes. (They're so old! Like from the 90s!) Also, I want to experiment with bitter melon. Lately, I have been experiencing wishes to visit places like monasteries, or else more spiritual/sacred sites in nature. I recently read that there is a fruitcake fueled monastery near here. I think that is in the region where my sister found Welsh ancestors like "Sir William the Extravagant." Meyow, cats. I have visited the Lady of Lourdes grotto, though not recently. (I am strangely entertained by this person's cooking channel.) Why am I so interested in the sound of southern accents? Oh, yeah. When I was in first grade I was tormented for an entire year by a teacher, in part because when I first arrived in NY I had, apparently just from a little summer vacation, a tiny bit of a southern accent & maybe b/c I wasn't Catholic like everyone else (supposedly.) That was a LONG year!
* I just had a sweet craving and to assuage it I made a strange concoction of tahini, cocoa, agave nectar and rose water.

No comments: