Thursday, February 21, 2013

O, my little lower mind

This is pretty gross, so I couldn't read all of it, but the title alone just attracted my little lower-mind mentality:

Change of Command Ceremony Dissolves into Giant Orgy

Ha ha.

My little lower mind also thinks it'd be pretty funny to substitute words like "outgoing Battalion Commander" and "ingoing Battalion Commander" with the following:

a) people who think they're hot shit in academia (especially tenured fuckers)
b) people who think they're hot shit in Hollywood (especially folks with penises)

Whoa! How many rape-culture assisting people is that? Do I even know? Probably not! Part of me's still gotta work harder on achieving better, higher-level mentality, I'm afraid.

Tee hee:

Female Marine Charges Obstacle Course With Sexual Harrassment

No comments: