Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kids shows

So apparently, "My Little Pony" was revived (I'm pretty sure I've seen the dolls in stores) and now there are grown men called "Bronies" who really like it a lot.
Adult Male My Little Pony fans
Huh.
Yes, I suppose it sufficiently interests a person who at one point got made fun of by boys (well, mildly teased, really not that bad) for playing with toy ponies. And I don't know any adult men who watch the show. I don't watch it. But I don't have cable. Barely have a functioning TV. Anyway.
~~~~~
Article comment (sarcastic? serious? tongue-in-check but truthful?):
JohnYardDog
167
I'm a Brony. Don't think it's that big a deal though - I've always enjoyed She-Ra, Jem, Hello Kitty and all manner of things that are considered 'for girls'. There's no reasons why things can't be 'cute' and 'badass' at the same time. Now, if only Season 3 would start.
/)

No comments: