Saturday, February 16, 2013

A thing to wonder

Sometimes, when I think about what I've heard about how working conditions are for so many people who provide

1) clothing (as factory workers or garment sewers in the textile industry, for example)

2) food (as pickers on farms, for example)

3) sanitation (as housekeepers in hotels, for example)

I wonder why it seems like it is so easy for us to accidentally forget about them. It seems unfair.

If we are all in a web of interconnected life, wouldn't it be more natural for us to think more about people who are helping to provide us with clothing, food, sanitation, and a whole lot more?

Then I read stuff like this, and it brings me insight:

Study Reveals Conditions In Women's Prisons Deplorably Unsexy

More Than 1,000 Russians Injured In Freaking Coolest Event Ever

No comments: