Saturday, February 23, 2013

Songs and shoes and clothes and etc.

I just came across an interesting post about the "Wings" song! I didn't know all those people would be exposed to it like that...but I think it's cool to think that now a lot of people might go and seek out the full song after being exposed to just part of the song. I think some of those songs triggered some feelings in me... For example, I have been wondering off and on about which countries my clothing has been coming from for years. It feels very natural for me to wonder about that, and if my wonderment also deepens into regularly feeling concern for the treatment of the people who make the shoes on my feet and the clothes on my back, then that's probably how it should be.
~~~~~~
A 2012 article with differing perspectives on whether or not LA has sweatshops

No comments: