Wednesday, November 11, 2015

So. This is her top video...

20 million plus views for "Highway To Hell"

Also, there's this girl who is my carport neighbor and she's really sweet-natured and looks like a blond girl who could be in an '80s music video...

(Btw today I was forced to acknowledge I like these previously unappreciated lyrics: In walks her daddy / Standin' six foot four / He said you ain't gonna swing / With my daughter no more)

Today her car was only very slightly in my way but she made a big deal out of getting it out of the way for me, even though I said she wasn't in my way and I could get by, she still INSISTED on moving her car and gave me a huge smile and a wave when I drove out....Just a really nice, sweet smile...She didn't fuckin' follow me around for weeks and get all bitter when I didn't pay attention to her big important words...NOPE.

Isn't it amazing.

No comments: