Saturday, November 28, 2015

Before I make that desperate dash

to the coffee shop and try to get sh*t done (and I'm almost weeping, b/c my laptop is too fubar to use coffee shop wifi, or even at home wifi, and I need to use the internet) I must confess not quite getting all the highly-educated-woman hate for Thoreau. Don't know why kids and certain smart women of his time fancied him, if he was that bad. Aren't there other things to hate on more constructively? Like how kids are picking our food and people are getting poisoned by pesticides? Or how women's reproductive rights are being threatened? Is hating the old prig just pleasurable? Anyways. I can't get my work done. I hope the coffee shop helps!

Oh Mother Mary
I Beseech Thee
With All My Charming Feminine Wile
Help Me Get The Studying Done Tonight
Seriously, I Need This.

AAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEN

P.S. Mary is also hot.


Our Lady of Sorrows by Tianna (Mallett) Williams

No comments: