Monday, November 16, 2015

In retrospective

I think I'm not too good, but also not too bad. I do have a lot of interest in making something of my experiences, and I know people deserve to experience life and it's variety...when I was younger I discovered a photograph of a beautiful couple having a simple wedding on the beach in California, and then I found out that they divorced, the mother died, and that their beautiful daughter grew up to become a dominatrix and a scholar...and there are a whole collection of other life experiences I had, too...which makes me feel like saying, I feel as if I am at the point in my life where I am not quite so interested in the pleasure of pain that sometimes is a part of the human experience, and I'm becoming more interested in...some kind of return to innocence...and maybe sometimes delving into feelings that are kind of like flying...and maybe these things will be more complex than I would have thought and wanted to deal with when I was younger...but now...things are better for me, and sometimes I am going to be doing things in ways I probably did not anticipate, but that's just because I structured my life in a certain way to have more learning experiences and surprises.

No comments: