Thursday, November 26, 2015

Art / Apollo

I decided to mention this is a good song: Apollo's Frock

It's more than I would be able to compose at the moment. Mine would be, like "Apollo! Stop being such a dick!" Or even worse, "Apollo! Suck my..." (No you don't want to say that. Do you? No, you don't. But the thought was there! Ha ha. Funny. UGH. Hmmm, this apartment is weird. It feels like people are stomping around upstairs. But it's next door. The walls are thinner than in the old place.)

"Apollo's Frock" is about multiple things going on in multiple places, all over the world. "Apollo's Frock" also has a fan video (also more than I would be capable of at the moment.)  Here it is:

Apollo's Frock

Maybe I will do something calming, like knit a dishcloth. I haven't done that in a while. It sounds like a nice, soothing activity. I really liked one that I made a while back with Sugar & Cream blue & white denim yarn...Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to knit...

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/checkered-dishcloth

No comments: