Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Oh music & media

On the way back from the store, I got curious about some music and the DJ, I remembered her from last night...I guess she got in a twitter fight from her comments about not being a feminist and then playing "Cold Hard Bitch"...anyhooo...I needed to figure out how well I could understand that song by the group in Peru ("Vinylchrist") so I found another version (live) and well, my Spanish sucks, but bits and pieces come back...and as they are talking about the song and I'm trying to assess my comprehension skills I am staring at the keyboard which says? what on earth does it say? It says Roland and Juno-D? does God love to mess with my head? Sometimes I must ask this question. I also took note of the "Roots" song, as a girl who loves this group was the only one to seek my assistance the day before Thanksgiving...and I also found this song meme: 

 

I was thinking about exercise recently, but how I would like to do my own kind of exercise and not a lot of military type stuff...and I get this today (didn't order it): Natalie Dormer, Game of Thrones / marathon runner...(and about feminism http://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/natalie-dormer-on-the-f-word-sexism-misogyny-and-marriage) and also this movie came in the mail (to watch on the laptop probably since the TV is more or less unwatchable right now) and I am wondering if there's going to be some kind of Black-Friday-sale cave-in. 


Princess Mononoke

No comments: