Monday, September 04, 2017

Wow

There are so many beautiful, beautiful, beautiful places to see in this state...
(I know because of Air BnB...)

Okay. Maybe I will share.

I want to go a certain place.
I think maybe I dreamed about it, not so long ago.
I found it because I had an impulse to revisit a site....then I went back and then again, and the site was updated!

(Where does spirit want me to go? I think it may want me to go there.)

This was a silly video.
I am forever influenced by love of a certain Pacific northwest island.
(It's mine. Me, my childhood, mine!)
Oh well it's others' too.

I am so grateful to have lived there. I was so lucky. I could sit on the roof of a house, enjoy magnificent views at any time, and feel like a Native American elder must be watching over me and the earth.

In this earthly life.
I was there
and now I am here.

Maybe I will find out more about Ali's Bees.
It reminds me of the bee neighbors that were here earlier this year...

No comments: