Sunday, September 17, 2017

Healthcare and cultural views of women

So, being around people of any gender, age, etcetra who do not respect women or their bodies is not what I want in my life at all right now. Some people act with callousness. I do not want to be around them, or their bad jokes.

A few days ago I had a sad dream and as I woke up, a voice asked "What's wrong with this?" It was about a woman in much distress (perhaps childbirth pain?) and her male partner was also very concerned for her, but a little boy was pointing at her and grinning with apparently no regard for her as a human being.

What was wrong about it? A lot of things.
If you are either male or female and you somehow get satisfaction from putting down women because "It's just a joke" to you, stay out of my life.

https://www.bustle.com/p/these-2017-attacks-on-womens-rights-are-difficult-to-relive-2351028

No comments: