Sunday, September 10, 2017

After a nap, it came back

The pain in the heart returned. This still needs work, doesn't it? Here it is again, and it hurts. It's that amazing phenomenon of being shocked by people you expected to be so much better. What's even worse than knowing an insensitive person who had the potential to be great is when such a person has followers who go along with patterns of unscrupulous behavior for personal gain. It really is like selfishness, narcissism, and greed can corrupt otherwise good people beyond words. Of course you already knew this was a problem on this planet. But didn't you think it was a problem elsewhere and not with those people, at first? Cruelty is in the behaviors, deeds, language of people who do not care enough to make good changes. Maybe there's still time in life to recover and rebuild some faith in humanity. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I ever come back as a guy, I will not need to create a little society, That is based on selfishness and degrades women, Thanks, Jesus.

No comments: