Sunday, September 10, 2017

I hope it will change

I need to change something.

This was a dreadful time on several levels. I need to get a positive outlook /The people in the world who are like Betsy DeVos and those who were so awful to Megan Rondini...if they would weep, I would feel hopeful. Like maybe they would be caring human beings instead of cold-hearted oppressive forces who kill beautiful life forces. Sometimes the worst thing for a victim of a crime is how society treats people.  There is so much evil in people just sweeping stuff under the carpet and pretending it's not there. If they would know and acknowledge the horror that is there, then healing would begin.

I still need to take essences. I said I would, and then got distracted. I need to stop letting my mind distract me. I was so happy after I cleaned a bit and washed my car. Those were the best things that I did for myself today.

No comments: