Tuesday, December 20, 2016

just another quote

Wow hard to sleep wow hard to sleep wow hard to sleep...I AM SO TIRED.

"And by the way, that’s another reason why when people say now, “Would you advise young women now to come forward?” I have to stop and say, “Let’s be careful about this.” Because as much as I, Megyn Kelly, with my contract and generous salary and my life all set could look back and start lecturing 23-year-old women on how they must take a stand, it would be disingenuous. Because if there’s a 23-year-old woman or a 32-year-old woman who is in the position I was in at that time, it would be career suicide for her to do more."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/12/19/megyn-kelly-fox-was-not-without-sin-in-2016-campaign-coverage/?tid=pm_opinions_pop&utm_term=.6f830a6926eb

No comments: