Sunday, December 11, 2016

That was an old thought

"Many people who didn't vote should have voted." ~ My Brain

I guess Mr. Cleverly Switching Tactics chose to ignore SNL this weekend. On the bright side, at least railing against news doesn't result in more death threats and sexual harrassment against an 18-year-old, or something of that nature.

He also indicated that as president, he would not take the daily intelligence briefing that President Obama and his predecessors have received. Mr. Trump, who has received the briefing sparingly as president-elect, said that it was often repetitive and that he would take it “when I need it.” He said his vice president, Mike Pence, would receive the daily briefing.

“You know, I’m, like, a smart person,” he said. “I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/trump-russia-democrats.html?_r=0

Go Mike.

No comments: