Sunday, December 11, 2016

Little life event

Was actually looking for a story about how the election has affected Christian moderates, but instead read and watched this other clip (sigh...why...I guess, because???) and then received splinter from a stair banister. A DEEP one. Right in the middle of my thumb.

After passing a needle through a stove top burner and attempting unsuccessfully to remove it, I felt more compassion for the babysitter who dug a splinter out of my index finger with a needle when I was six. It was very painful and left a scar which is still there today.

Looked up some other techniques...

http://thesecretyumiverse.wonderhowto.com/how-to/9-diy-ways-painlessly-remove-splinters-from-your-skin-0139135/

I dunno about absolutely "painless," but perhaps the baking soda trick will work.

No comments: