Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hallelujah...

Isn't life good sometimes? Just because it's crazy. I think so. Here's some crazy stuff I can ponder! Ha.

Not long ago, I was on a beach talking to the bellisimo friend who is good at tolerating my craziness. I decide to confide one bit of madness. I think I might've met the artist's parents. When I was at the old restaurant job! So, yeah. I totally believe it could've happened. And I didn't know it at the time. They were just nice older people. With a funny sense of humor. It's a nice thing to encounter when you have a job like that...and you know, I can't say so for sure. But I think if it's not true, then, at the very least, Jehovah on High sent similar people and little entities whispered things to make it seem so! (And not at the time either. But later on, upon reflection.) Yay...well, I was trying to explain to skeptical bellisimo friend why it could be so. I said "it could be!" Because of this and that. Church people, people who do certain things for a living, etc. I think I understand some of them...I don't have ministers in my family but I have zealots, people who read the Bible in Greek and Aramaic, people who proselytized informally, and people who (I've been told) almost called the cops on each other after fighting over the interpretation of a Bible verse. {Oh and another thing. Off topic, but related, if you're me. If you're me, and you saw a story-teller, and then you got flashbacks of seeing the storyteller moping around in a different life all the time, that's not crazy either. So there. So no lying. Maybe no broadcasting, okay, fine whatever, BUT, no lying either. Lying is BAD KARMA I think. Um, not to be too negative though.} Anyways. Even if they were a bit overly harsh about the poor Siamroot girl, I think some forums have been fun places for discovery this month. And so...Hello Mr. Dollar. The creator also tweets. I was intrigued by a tweet back in January: "The tragedy is the youth have closed their ears to the wisdom of the patriarchs." That doesn't apply to me at all. Hello, B. Franklin and Thoreau, hijackers.

No comments: