Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey what happens

What happens is, sometimes being the kind of person who gets too motion sick at the last Harry Potter movie and needing to leave for 10 minutes. What is it. The camera work? Inner ear? Too much noise for a HSP (highly sensitive person)? Too much gigantic screen? Too much noise in the head? Not eating properly beforehand? Poverty anxiety? Today is the first day of the rest of your life of not going to pieces because you haven't figured it all out and this weird agoraphobic person occasionally or often takes over your bizarre physical form including the brain which is swimming with clips from or about lives of other persons & etcetra.
After staring at the carpet for a while, nausea can finally dissipate. Hey this song comes on: Third Nature - Lost For Now. Surely someone thinks it cheesy. Who cares though...it helps a sick person. It betters a theater goer. It grants the ability to return and enjoy the last portion of the movie.
~~~~~
Oh and now I'm happy because I had to totally click on this little film about Guess Who. Just because it was an important game, some years back. And it was sexist! I didn't remember that but now I do. (A commenter says "You always lost this game if you got a girl.") I am strangely happy whenever I find another little innocuous evil having to do with gender discrimination from childhood. I mean not forever, but when I first find it out. It's like a little light bulb goes off.
Before that I watched this movie about cupcakes and stuff for almost two minutes. Before that I watched Lost Things and it was interesting.
Okay, maybe back to the cupcake one ("Sweet Dreams") now.

No comments: