Monday, July 25, 2011

Interesting bit of knowledge

Brought today by the internet. Hurrah for economically feasible entertainment!
(Actually I did get to listen to a concert out of doors over the weekend and it was really lovely. People should listen to music in a natural environment more often! Under the stars is the best.)
The discovery was: now I know there's an actual BULL on this song: Professional Widow
Didn't know that. Don't have the album cover/liner notes to that one.
There she sits on the porch, child of her Appalachian ancestors.
So people from all over the world have listening parties online. They pick a time and an album and comment rapturously on each song. Of course I must have known this, in the back of my mind. But maybe in the front part, I didn't KNOW know it? Some of those people are all ready to gleefully and mercilessly trash the poor Siamroot girl when she debuts on TV tomorrow. I'm suppose she'll have a learning experience ahead of her...

No comments: