Saturday, October 10, 2026

Whatever, I guess my napping has messed up my sleep schedule.

I know why people get obsessed with diet and exercise. I have people like that in my family too. It's because you can control that stuff. And sometimes you can get very pleasing results.

But for me, PCOS and perimenopause have thrown a wrench into things.

I think I am going to start to try to eat a lot more vegan dishes.

"Tofu Ricotta (Quick + Easy Recipe)" | The Simple Veganista

https://simple-veganista.com/tofu-ricotta/

Unless I've been sick, like I was this week, I've been able to do weight training based workouts once or twice a week like this ever since April: 

I usually try to do exercises three times and 15 reps each time. And I was going to try to go swimming this week but the cold made that impossible. But on a good week I would have two strength training sessions and one Pilates class and some swimming and yoga. But that was on a good week. That wasn't every week. It costs money, you know.

Anyways, none of it made very much difference as far as losing weight, but it did make difference as far as feeling like I was doing something good for myself. When I was younger if I exercised more I did lose weight, but this no longer seems to be the case. 

No comments: