Lit Lover

Saturday, October 10, 2026

It's like the wild west out there, and not me necessarily in a fun way, so people need help.

"Mullin defends ICE officers after NYC shooting, blasts Mamdani for 'political theater'"

https://krcrtv.com/news/nation-world/homeland-security-secretary-markwayne-mullin-says-ice-immigration-officers-feared-for-their-lives-blasts-new-york-mayor-mamdani-over-nyc-shooting-marble-hill-dominican-oscar-belgal-child-endangered-enforcement-operation-sanctuary-policies

"Trump honors Hispanic Americans, touts Latino support at White House celebration"

https://krcrtv.com/news/nation-world/president-donald-trump-honors-hispanic-americans-at-white-house-heritage-month-celebration-administration-economic-agenda-american-dream-latinos

"Man accused of raping two 13-year-old girls set to become next chief of police"

https://krcrtv.com/news/nation-world/chris-paul-rape-charges-elizabeth-louisiana-police-chief-election-candidate-opponent-withdraws-hatch-act-ballot-rules-cincinnati-felony-conviction-eligibility-village-voters-appointment-referendum-december-safety-criminal-case-government

"American Dream costs $5.3 million in 2026, up nearly 2 million from 3 years ago"

https://krcrtv.com/news/nation-world/american-dream-costs-53-million-in-2026-up-nearly-2-million-from-3-years-ago-report-healthcare-retirement-college-bls-social-security

Posted by Lit Lover at 1:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (8919)
    • ▼  October (281)
      • Trump was the popular candidate for the rich.
      • Raining a lot outside. 🌧️πŸ’§πŸŒ«️
      • Just trying to impart a lesson, as I am continuing...
      • Sensitivities or sensibilities have been messed wi...
      • Is this a mission?
      • Maybe you don't need to watch all the content abou...
      • Perhaps 30% interested in asking questions about you.
      • How does she manage to do this?
      • Why should these be at odds?
      • Woke up hot.
      • I think my favorite part of the day was looking at...
      • Okay that's enough now back to me paying attention...
      • Are these the new "Mother's Little Helpers?" This ...
      • This woman in West Virginia seems really interesting.
      • And her father is Italian...
      • A little too much to eat, perhaps.
      • She's so popular now. Almost all of her shows are ...
      • I gotta get better at remembering something.
      • Well, the patio's all clean and the cat's inside now.
      • I'm glad I didn't miss this!
      • These gorgeous clouds...
      • Potato Candy! πŸ₯”πŸ˜ΉπŸ­ Sounds healthy enough to me!
      • I feel like this could be a cooking show or a tele...
      • "Okay." On to the next fun project!
      • I should get more into gardening. πŸŒ±πŸ‘©πŸ½‍🌾🫜
      • The food I've eaten today has mostly been vegetables.
      • It's the afternoon already? Lost track of time.
      • I can tell some of my clothes are looser on me now...
      • Could this be true?
      • I felt like this was a good one.
      • Crocheting on a cloudy Saturday morning with some ...
      • They're going to look like excellent grandpas & ho...
      • Someone in the comments has cut in line before!!!
      • What did he say???
      • O the River...🚣🏽‍♀️🏞️🦫
      • When will you be free?
      • Older women, my brothers and sisters.
      • Would we look at the clouds and try to predict the...
      • Life is a journey, & cortisol levels are involved.
      • Seriously, I can tell.
      • Whatever, I guess my napping has messed up my slee...
      • I do have a really positive outlook sometimes.
      • By the way, do those of us who feel sensitive abou...
      • It's like the wild west out there, and not me nece...
      • Your experiences teach you things about the way th...
      • I agree that forgiveness is good for people.
      • And I don't know what brainwave state it was, or h...
      • I believe they make some good points.
      • Dear Health Angels πŸ˜‡ and Devas and stuff πŸ‹πŸš°πŸŒ±
      • Some interesting dynamics going on between those two.
      • Health should include respecting a variety of bodies.
      • As far as health goes...
      • Reading about a character's struggles in stories h...
      • Oftentimes, those people who put out sad songs and...
      • This is new today, but someday it'll be at least a...
      • It's all very meaningful.
      • I know that's a liberating thought.
      • Like that I'm getting over the grief cold a lot mo...
      • I feel good about something that the Universe want...
      • I never watched Outlander but I guess some people ...
      • On a more positive note...
      • I know this is the past, but it was still in this ...
      • 🎢 Relatable hearts & minds housed in skinnier bod...
      • Oh darn! I have not read any of these.
      • It's good that things are improving for the butter...
      • I didn't know there was a Cornell University build...
      • This is just a joke...
      • This is the sort of thing that kind of ruins the f...
      • You can already find a bunch of men and women on t...
      • Do you know why I think this?
      • Maybe Megyn read too many rapey romance novels?
      • Cultural problems.
      • Things certainly could be better but...
      • Doesn't seem like the worst thing to not be super ...
      • What can I do about my experiences?
      • Patriarchy.
      • Survivors are surviving!
      • Just seems like some people might need to take a d...
      • There's all kinds of good reasons to reject the to...
      • Am I supposed to cultivate a good feeling from chi...
      • This is a challenging time to be a sensitive person.
      • Because then how would they be so good at sharing ...
      • People have decided that it's time for the world t...
      • And if you're tired of people talking about the sa...
      • It's actually starting to feel like a really nice ...
      • Lively repose 🌎⚕️🐈‍⬛🌳
      • Oh, nature is my friend!
      • I feel like I have to nap a lot.
      • See?
      • Famously...
      • PAY ATTENTION
      • Women who express this level of evil internalized ...
      • I request assistance from the universe now.
      • I took a shower and I got a positive outcome.
      • It's gonna be so much fun to watch this...
      • I love humorous cat videos.
      • I took out the recycling!
      • πŸ’— Oh this I love. 🫢🏼
      • So now I'm either going to go back to sleep or I w...
      • The stuff that may or may not need to affect me ac...
      • I believe in good things to come.
      • I wish this was not happening. This looks so bad t...
      • Well, maybe when I get done with my other reading.
      • Universe really encouraged them to get creative wi...
      • People can be very eccentric, but sometimes it's fun.
      • I think I read somewhere that 90% of illnesses are...
      • This is kind of a relaxing thought.
      • Ahhhh. This woman seems very calm.
      • And not every rich guy wanted to go to Epstein's I...
      • Who actually cares, for real, and why?
      • ICE Detention Centers are making some people very ...
      • I think this is so.
      • My body is still tired.
      • I hope I can finish this one soon.
      • I think I'm going to end up finishing these books ...
      • This kind of stuff is not in the past as much as s...
      • I believe she might have said "se tiene que manejar"
      • That's the way it's been for quite a while and I g...
      • I think I could check out her new documentary on g...
      • I think all of a sad songs are the best ones right...
      • The body needed to grieve more than the mind neede...
      • Times are chaotic.
      • Grieving is helpful and healing for people.
      • Writing prompt for moment?
      • Maybe the experience of going to college is going ...
      • I feel that there are people who have great gifts ...
      • People must do what they can manage. Especially if...
      • I'm hoping to be better at some things in the futu...
    • ►  September (901)
    • ►  August (903)
    • ►  July (1367)
    • ►  June (1246)
    • ►  May (936)
    • ►  April (739)
    • ►  March (919)
    • ►  February (561)
    • ►  January (1066)
  • ►  2025 (5777)
    • ►  December (947)
    • ►  November (709)
    • ►  October (371)
    • ►  September (258)
    • ►  August (375)
    • ►  July (644)
    • ►  June (433)
    • ►  May (353)
    • ►  April (339)
    • ►  March (355)
    • ►  February (528)
    • ►  January (465)
  • ►  2024 (6806)
    • ►  December (455)
    • ►  November (565)
    • ►  October (647)
    • ►  September (416)
    • ►  August (281)
    • ►  July (544)
    • ►  June (542)
    • ►  May (670)
    • ►  April (681)
    • ►  March (928)
    • ►  February (633)
    • ►  January (444)
  • ►  2023 (4681)
    • ►  December (354)
    • ►  November (247)
    • ►  October (353)
    • ►  September (403)
    • ►  August (733)
    • ►  July (432)
    • ►  June (289)
    • ►  May (342)
    • ►  April (333)
    • ►  March (321)
    • ►  February (369)
    • ►  January (505)
  • ►  2022 (5307)
    • ►  December (600)
    • ►  November (610)
    • ►  October (458)
    • ►  September (389)
    • ►  August (374)
    • ►  July (263)
    • ►  June (272)
    • ►  May (479)
    • ►  April (410)
    • ►  March (527)
    • ►  February (496)
    • ►  January (429)
  • ►  2021 (5003)
    • ►  December (379)
    • ►  November (374)
    • ►  October (398)
    • ►  September (244)
    • ►  August (272)
    • ►  July (384)
    • ►  June (454)
    • ►  May (462)
    • ►  April (479)
    • ►  March (591)
    • ►  February (513)
    • ►  January (453)
  • ►  2020 (1492)
    • ►  December (237)
    • ►  November (63)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  August (81)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (89)
    • ►  May (190)
    • ►  April (97)
    • ►  March (230)
    • ►  February (237)
    • ►  January (181)
  • ►  2019 (3048)
    • ►  December (295)
    • ►  November (159)
    • ►  October (143)
    • ►  September (167)
    • ►  August (228)
    • ►  July (266)
    • ►  June (381)
    • ►  May (329)
    • ►  April (309)
    • ►  March (290)
    • ►  February (188)
    • ►  January (293)
  • ►  2018 (2946)
    • ►  December (272)
    • ►  November (309)
    • ►  October (272)
    • ►  September (348)
    • ►  August (369)
    • ►  July (394)
    • ►  June (263)
    • ►  May (208)
    • ►  April (158)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (113)
    • ►  January (172)
  • ►  2017 (1605)
    • ►  December (118)
    • ►  November (127)
    • ►  October (129)
    • ►  September (137)
    • ►  August (105)
    • ►  July (94)
    • ►  June (197)
    • ►  May (186)
    • ►  April (174)
    • ►  March (179)
    • ►  February (79)
    • ►  January (80)
  • ►  2016 (1903)
    • ►  December (139)
    • ►  November (233)
    • ►  October (130)
    • ►  September (98)
    • ►  August (132)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (107)
    • ►  May (149)
    • ►  April (208)
    • ►  March (187)
    • ►  February (228)
    • ►  January (173)
  • ►  2015 (1406)
    • ►  December (276)
    • ►  November (166)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (59)
    • ►  July (61)
    • ►  June (87)
    • ►  May (91)
    • ►  April (112)
    • ►  March (159)
    • ►  February (174)
    • ►  January (149)
  • ►  2014 (466)
    • ►  December (48)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (33)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (58)
    • ►  April (88)
    • ►  March (59)
    • ►  February (53)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ►  2013 (531)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (47)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (91)
    • ►  January (76)
  • ►  2012 (757)
    • ►  December (55)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (50)
    • ►  August (55)
    • ►  July (66)
    • ►  June (114)
    • ►  May (135)
    • ►  April (84)
    • ►  March (78)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2011 (285)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2010 (272)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (33)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2009 (297)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (37)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (32)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2008 (228)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (137)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2004 (88)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

Lit Lover
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.