Thursday, October 08, 2026

The stuff that may or may not need to affect me actually does affect me.

It feels like the cold in my body is dragging around.

I saw some people saying that they are going to be doing more ICE surges in my state. I understand that maybe I don't really have to suffer over this, as a white American, and that a lot of people in my situation are easily able to put this kind of thing out of mind, but I am suffering over it a bit, because, I don't know. There's a lot of reasons, I guess. 

Well, maybe I experienced persecution in other lives or maybe I felt different enough in this life that I identified with people who are outsiders. 

Maybe it's because they put those Bible verses on my little baptism pamphlet about "Loving the sojourner." And I was really moved by them when I found them as an adult. My Grandma from Michigan saved a copy for me.

Maybe because she had me sing, "Red and yellow, black and white. They are precious in his sight,  Jesus loves the little children of the world."

Well, in the past, I spent a lot of my life trying to tutor and help people who are probably being affected. I was a tutor at a college but there was some stuff going on there that wasn't good and I had to leave because I was getting nightmares and I couldn't go back there anymore. 

I had nightmares that I feel were telling me that there was toxic stuff going on in the administration. And it was bad enough that I needed to not go back there because it was going to affect me if I did; it was going to affect my health very badly.

There's probably members of that administration who voted for Trump. A lot of people who are just kind of really into money voted for him.

Trump, by the way, was just recently saying that he doesn't care if this part of the United States gets bombed. 

And also some of my dreams were nightmares about bombs falling, like it was World War II or something. 

I don't know. I guess the stuff that's been going on is affecting me a bit, but it was affecting me even before he was acting that way. It's almost like I was picking up on some stuff before it happened.

So I thinking that maybe for fun, we could do some My Little Pony "Friendship is magic" stuff, okay. We could believe that we were friends in another lifetime. 

Maybe we were other kinds of things in another life too. But maybe we were friends in at least one past life. I think the universe is making me feel like I should believe that, and say so?

Because maybe we really do have some kind of soul agreement, to be affected by knowing about each other in this time. 

Maybe I don't logically know why I believe this, but it's what my feelings are telling me.

And I wish the cold would stop dragging around. It's really dragging. But it's the early in the morning, so it might feel better in the afternoon.

Oh, and maybe I think some of the souls who were a part of Anne Frank's experience are kind of like on my team, too. Sometimes I think that. I think they are. They're in the spirit realm and they're on my team. 

I feel like something in the Universe is smiling when I say that, because it's true.

No comments: