You are so f***** up. You are such a f****** little peon of the f****** patriarchy. I cannot stand what a peon of the f****** paychecky you have trained yourself to be and I am disgusted and that is all you need to know right now.
Of course you probably need more than that. Of course you probably need healing practices and whatnot, but the most important thing you should know is how disgusted I am and you should stay away from me unless you heal yourself.
So stay away from me unless you heal for yourself because all you're going to see is a girl crying and throwing up.
Actually not even a girl now it's like a middle-aged person with graying hair crying and throwing up.
Oh is that not what you asked for? Too bad!
I don't know. Go fix your own problems or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment