Lit Lover

Saturday, October 03, 2026

Poetry...

"The 1988 Tracy Chapman Ballad Covered by Neil Diamond..."

https://americansongwriter.com/the-1988-tracy-chapman-ballad-covered-by-neil-diamond-luciano-pavarotti-and-billy-bob-thornton-baby-can-i-hold-you/

Posted by Lit Lover at 5:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (8700)
    • ▼  October (62)
      • I'm excited about getting to try some wine that I ...
      • Of course we know "The Rules" are not going to app...
      • Did you know the history of how the University of ...
      • It was fun! On to the next thing...
      • A somewhat bookish day.
      • Poetry...
      • I'm taking the unplanned route.
      • Gosh, well, I'm sure I think things will get better.
      • This bike ride across America is not my thing, but...
      • Plans are always changing.
      • I πŸ’— this one, too. πŸ˜‡
      • Dusting off the two-month-old ukulele right now.
      • I think it might take about two years.
      • I'm just enjoying my weird breakfast now.
      • Earlier I was listening to a sound bath created by...
      • What if it's a great day to do chakra work?
      • This is so nice to children!
      • This guy has more videos about how messed up frate...
      • Have things gotten weird?
      • Good Sound Bowl Session. 🎢
      • I like how this one can make a cortisol surge in t...
      • How about those Epstein files?
      • Watching both of these again is great for my menta...
      • I'm going to get angelic assistance with this one πŸ’Έ.
      • Oh come on you guys. Don't make me older sister! W...
      • I feel that I feel that
      • It's just so impossible for everyone to succeed or...
      • This evidence of the posthumously influential one.
      • I can always look up the Transcendentalists when I...
      • Sages on their stages! Don't forget to sage...
      • Beautiful Birthday Cards
      • I think these are both still fun songs to listen t...
      • Yours in friendly solitariness.
      • This recipe was my helper today.
      • I also believe there are people out there who want...
      • Lots of changes are needed 🎢πŸͺ·πŸ•Š️πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡
      • Sometimes goals change...
      • Goals...
      • Actually my body needed the healing music more today.
      • This could be a step towards treating yourself bet...
      • A person, and not a quota.
      • Oh the humanity! Oh the quotas!
      • Absofreakinglutely they most certainly would.
      • Maybe this will help...
      • Oh my God!
      • Grieve and be inefficient about it.
      • Things get very flowery on pages 24 - 25.
      • I read page 21 at 1:21 so I feel I have to share.
      • First grade boys who liked to play with their chee...
      • I found a new one. She's just a misunderstood litt...
      • What could prevent that from happening again?
      • It's time to restore humanity's faith in humanity'...
      • What a variety of dreams I have had.
      • I'm wiped out and I want to be well soon.
      • Now I feel very hot.
      • I feel like "How had we not noticed and been offen...
      • To be "relentlessly chipper and incurious" is an o...
      • I definitely want to watch this new East of Eden s...
      • What about all of the conversations people can sta...
      • Fall fun, mostly from yesterday...
      • What was normal yesterday? Might not be as normal ...
      • Right now, this is some of what's happening becaus...
    • ►  September (901)
    • ►  August (903)
    • ►  July (1367)
    • ►  June (1246)
    • ►  May (936)
    • ►  April (739)
    • ►  March (919)
    • ►  February (561)
    • ►  January (1066)
  • ►  2025 (5777)
    • ►  December (947)
    • ►  November (709)
    • ►  October (371)
    • ►  September (258)
    • ►  August (375)
    • ►  July (644)
    • ►  June (433)
    • ►  May (353)
    • ►  April (339)
    • ►  March (355)
    • ►  February (528)
    • ►  January (465)
  • ►  2024 (6806)
    • ►  December (455)
    • ►  November (565)
    • ►  October (647)
    • ►  September (416)
    • ►  August (281)
    • ►  July (544)
    • ►  June (542)
    • ►  May (670)
    • ►  April (681)
    • ►  March (928)
    • ►  February (633)
    • ►  January (444)
  • ►  2023 (4681)
    • ►  December (354)
    • ►  November (247)
    • ►  October (353)
    • ►  September (403)
    • ►  August (733)
    • ►  July (432)
    • ►  June (289)
    • ►  May (342)
    • ►  April (333)
    • ►  March (321)
    • ►  February (369)
    • ►  January (505)
  • ►  2022 (5307)
    • ►  December (600)
    • ►  November (610)
    • ►  October (458)
    • ►  September (389)
    • ►  August (374)
    • ►  July (263)
    • ►  June (272)
    • ►  May (479)
    • ►  April (410)
    • ►  March (527)
    • ►  February (496)
    • ►  January (429)
  • ►  2021 (5003)
    • ►  December (379)
    • ►  November (374)
    • ►  October (398)
    • ►  September (244)
    • ►  August (272)
    • ►  July (384)
    • ►  June (454)
    • ►  May (462)
    • ►  April (479)
    • ►  March (591)
    • ►  February (513)
    • ►  January (453)
  • ►  2020 (1492)
    • ►  December (237)
    • ►  November (63)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  August (81)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (89)
    • ►  May (190)
    • ►  April (97)
    • ►  March (230)
    • ►  February (237)
    • ►  January (181)
  • ►  2019 (3048)
    • ►  December (295)
    • ►  November (159)
    • ►  October (143)
    • ►  September (167)
    • ►  August (228)
    • ►  July (266)
    • ►  June (381)
    • ►  May (329)
    • ►  April (309)
    • ►  March (290)
    • ►  February (188)
    • ►  January (293)
  • ►  2018 (2946)
    • ►  December (272)
    • ►  November (309)
    • ►  October (272)
    • ►  September (348)
    • ►  August (369)
    • ►  July (394)
    • ►  June (263)
    • ►  May (208)
    • ►  April (158)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (113)
    • ►  January (172)
  • ►  2017 (1605)
    • ►  December (118)
    • ►  November (127)
    • ►  October (129)
    • ►  September (137)
    • ►  August (105)
    • ►  July (94)
    • ►  June (197)
    • ►  May (186)
    • ►  April (174)
    • ►  March (179)
    • ►  February (79)
    • ►  January (80)
  • ►  2016 (1903)
    • ►  December (139)
    • ►  November (233)
    • ►  October (130)
    • ►  September (98)
    • ►  August (132)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (107)
    • ►  May (149)
    • ►  April (208)
    • ►  March (187)
    • ►  February (228)
    • ►  January (173)
  • ►  2015 (1406)
    • ►  December (276)
    • ►  November (166)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (59)
    • ►  July (61)
    • ►  June (87)
    • ►  May (91)
    • ►  April (112)
    • ►  March (159)
    • ►  February (174)
    • ►  January (149)
  • ►  2014 (466)
    • ►  December (48)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (33)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (58)
    • ►  April (88)
    • ►  March (59)
    • ►  February (53)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ►  2013 (531)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (47)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (91)
    • ►  January (76)
  • ►  2012 (757)
    • ►  December (55)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (50)
    • ►  August (55)
    • ►  July (66)
    • ►  June (114)
    • ►  May (135)
    • ►  April (84)
    • ►  March (78)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2011 (285)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2010 (272)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (33)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2009 (297)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (37)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (32)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2008 (228)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (137)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2004 (88)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

Lit Lover
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.