Friday, October 09, 2026

I feel good about something that the Universe wanted me to do yesterday!

I got a visual image from the universe that I was supposed to look up something about that window at The Old Manse with the words etched into it so I looked that up. 

"Discover 172-year-old poetry on the windows of this old manse"

https://www.boston.com/culture/new-england-travel/2015/05/12/discover-172-year-old-poetry-on-the-windows-of-this-old-manse/

I just skimmed that and then I spent some time outside and started to feel better. And then, I looked at my book which celebrates watercolors of fruits and vegetables and it has little recipes in it. 

And then after that I looked at the article about the old mans again and that was when I noticed the part about how Thoreau planted an heirloom vegetable garden for his friends!

"The Watercolor Feast: Learn to Paint Simple Fruits, Vegetables, and Flowers by Erin Gleeson"| Goodreads

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/217111935-the-watercolor-feast

No comments: