Monday, August 29, 2016

Living a life...

I have a toothache on the upper back right side of my mouth...I looked at The Second Mrs. Giaconda. It's interesting. It's fiction. I could believe it has some truths...It's the work of E.L. Konisburg. She wrote The Mixed Up Files... That book! I liked two pictures in the back of The Second Mrs...I could finally see the little hands holding the handkerchief on the bust of Beatrice D'Este. And now I can see them online, here... Click on the picture. Click again. Then click on 100%. Those are the hands...the handkerchief...the pollen or grain...because the way it is...is...attention to details is beautiful. It's almost like when you eat something you love and you are enjoying all the flavor and texture. I can feel like that when finally seeing the details in a sculpture that I wanted to see...I also wanted to look at Thoreau on the UU website. Click, it got bigger. Two large pictures on the internet. I went back and forth between them. The other I liked was the Leonardo sketch of the Star of Bethlehem flower. And now I have to attend to the toothache. I got a package of essences in the mail. I haven't used them yet. I still need to unwrap them. They cost a lot. But after I bought them, I also got an offer of some petsitting jobs. Those might eventually cover the costs.

No comments: