Sunday, August 28, 2016

Beauty...

I feel beauty if I am more tapped into healing energies. Tonight I had been very low, but then I realized I didn't want anyone to feel that way, including myself. And I began noticing very kind and pleasant people in the store. At the checkout though, a woman who clearly felt unwell and was losing her voice wanted to go home. I hoped she could get the rest she needed.

I enjoyed pleasant company and watched a beautiful movie. I also felt the reoccurence of twinges of discomfort in an area that I dreamed about, and that stirred up some fear, but I reminded myself that this can show me how important it is to tap into healing energies. I don't know why it's easy to get off track but I want to remind myself there's a lot of healing energy in the universe. There is. People can tsp into it more. Even if you lose the way and get off the path, you can find your way back.

No comments: