Saturday, August 20, 2016

Funny idea

This morning it occurred to me that sometimes I would like to create an alter ego named Wanda (Why Wanda? Why not?) who can go out and get stuff done for me if I need to lie under a pack and chew ginger for a little while. Even if I made unwise eating choices (oh no! wheat products and unhealthy processed meats were involved!) Wanda will not be all "I told you so." Wanda will not lecture, "See this is what happens when you irresponsibly fantasize about throwing a gushy uterus at some fit dude's 'No Excuses; t-shirt and then running away and laughing with Frida Kahlo." "You just focus on getting better," she'll say. "Wanda will take care of this!" I hope it was Wise Wanda sitting on my shoulder last night when I decided to order some flower essences...

No comments: