Friday, August 19, 2016

A switch

I thought I was tired or frustrated because of a story and then I was upset and then I was baffled and a little bit comforted. Unexpectedly.

It was really strange because there's an older man and a younger woman in this story and she was plainer than others yet something was lovely.

I mean what was truly strange is that when I have...I don't know... visions...it's mostly her pov and how things looked through her eyes...and this time, the pov switched and I was looking at her through his (older man character) eyes...I didn't know that would happen but I could see what it was...

They had some kind of light between them. I could see it happening between the two...she could bring light energy down and show and he could see it...that's what was happening...

I didn't know I would see it in quite that way.

No comments: