Monday, May 09, 2011

Land Of The Big Tire

I surely do hope that I will be able cobble together enough $ to be able to visit this summer or fall the Land Of The Big Tire.
Thought Interruption: Oh music from other room. I used to LOVE this song in wee, wee-est teenage years. You're Unbelievable. I never knew the name of it or the group but as soon as I heard it in the other room, I was like...that song...is good...I heard it before...Under The Milky Way.
And long before that, in upstate NY, there used to be such a cool park for kids, all full of gigantic tires half buried in the ground and such...actually I barely remember it, but, it was pretty great. That must have been a power spot. Those tires must have been, like, infused with devas, with elemental intelligences.
Maybe so is the big tire. Infused with all the thoughts of the little kids, still going, "Wow, big tire!!!" and all excited to pass it. And some adults might still be excited, too.
Land of the deva-infused, elementally intelligent tire.

No comments: