Sunday, May 08, 2011

Synchronicity can be fun

Like the time I was talking about an artist's resemblances to some people and then a new picture (and I found out, a lot of other info) went up. But first, noticed the picture. Sometimes I think my subconscious does something kind of neat with whatever's going on in the universe. I saw this new picture and then I went, wow, that is weird. At the time, it almost looked like I could've messed with my own, I don't know, high school photo or something, in photoshop, and changed the hair color...that was kind of strange. And nature! And stones. That was kind of fun synchronicity.

Through a strange combination of circumstances I had free tickets to a show for kids not long ago. "The Hero Composer." Although the show ended by saying something like, music is the real composer, still, I was thinking about the tradition of who are the conductors, the composers, and the exceptions to the rule...some things along those lines, I don't recall the exact thoughts...what I recall is that I was bouncing my knee up and down very agitatedly, but didn't realize it until my seatmate put a palm on it and made it stop. A few moments later I realized that instead of bouncing my knee, I was gnawing on my palms. I stopped.

No comments: