Friday, April 02, 2010

Tonight

A portion of it found me reading another memoir! Hoorah! I am a memoir kinda person.
The memoir was Corked. I read the first chapter or two or three before I bought a #77 Sage Woman and left. I had to. The word "Vashon" was in it. Yes I do buy things sometimes if I have money on me. And I liked the book, but I can't afford it now. While I was in the cafe, I got a text from a friend, cheerleading me for my crochet efforts. So far so good!
Listened to Scarlet's Walk on the way home.
Oh well, and I was ABOUT to post the songs I listened to. Boyfriend of mother walked into the kitchen in only his underwear. Thanks for the utter lack of decorum and ruining the nice little solo artistic moment I WAS having. CLUELESSNESS!!!!!!
ARRRRRR.
In spite of it, these are the songs:
Virginia
Gold Dust
Amber Waves
A Sorta Fairytale
Wednesday
Strange
Carbon
Maybe will do links later.
Later--well, Fuck Canada. "This video was blocked from your country for copyright reasons." I guess you're not superior to the U.S. in every way. I really thought it was funny when the Corked author met a woman in France who'd been a catering manager in D.C. and said she admired Americans' work ethic and thought living in the midst of vineyards in a French countryside was equivalent to a shithole. How come we can't trade places?

No comments: