Monday, April 12, 2010

"miss we don't take cat litter"

Well okay grouchiest man in the world at Goodwill. (Actually I figured as much but I was hoping.) I REALLY hope someone appreciates the other stuff, including a full seat of dishes which I carefully wrapped in paper. Big plates, little plates, cups, glasses, bowls, cream and sugar dishes. ARRGH. Why don't you know how to make me feel better about my GIVINGNESS? Like the Salvation Army people did. I WANTED MY FEELING OF ELATION! Next time I'll go THERE. They practically MAKE you take a receipt. Unlike here, no receipt giving guys in sight. "Why don't you all get in a line." GROUCHINESS!!! Sign in the background intended to make donors feel good because we help disabled people get jobs. "Miss, we don't take cat litter!"
Life is sometimes kinda funny.

No comments: