Tuesday, August 25, 2026

I guess it's different from the other thing.

Just got shown a "funny" video and it was the most irritating thing ever. It was about somebody feeding the dog food it wasn't supposed to be eating and then pretending to be innocent about it and yelling for his mom to come in and saying the dog was eating the food he wasn't supposed to be eating. 

I'm so mad. I don't even think I had anything that was all that bad today. I think the worst thing I ate was when I had the pastries on Sunday. I'm really pissed off about this whole dynamic with pmos and perimenopause and food and how society treats women's bodies and I'm so mad. I'm so mad; really so, so mad.  

The other thing I was mad about was that I'm tired of being so interesting that I've gotten access to so many stories and I'm just going to like have to lay down and die and somebody else will have to make something with them because I'm sick of it.

It's a temporary feeling; it'll pass, but I just don't think I will ever want to do this lifetime again when I have this sort of an evening. I just don't want to ever do it again.

No comments: