I saw a double rainbow on the way to the concert!
Somebody who works at the venue had a really amazing photo of the rainbow over the stage and she was trying to upload it to Instagram but it wasn't working. She showed it to me when I went and bought what ended up being quite the mediocre sandwich with the bun too hard so that I deconstructed the whole thing and ate it all separately and threw most of the bun away. But I was checking back to see if she was ever able to upload the photo.
So there was a double rainbow and then there was a full moon rising.
I started to not feel well and I moved to the lawn and I was so grateful that there was real grass there. Before I went I was just trying to eat some stuff in my Airbnb because I spent money at one single winery that was calling to me. But then I bought the overpriced sandwich at the venue because I was just too woozy.
And finally I was feeling like I was getting nice and grounded again after I finished eating it. And I was feeling like this feral little kid since I had to eat it all separately. Literally like here's a piece of the meat. Here's a piece of the tomato. Here's a piece of the onion. That's what happens when the bun is not functioning properly.
I think I started to feel more properly aligned in my body when "Putting the Damage" on was playing.
"What a stunning night..."
toriamos
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcnI6YwIjcf/?igsi=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Tori Amos – "Putting the Damage On Lyrics"
https://genius.com/Tori-amos-putting-the-damage-on-lyrics
No comments:
Post a Comment