The first room they gave me was really not good; the plumbing was messed up, and then they switched me to a room that's also quite shabby but it looks so much better than the first one. I was telling somebody about how I was nervous about this place after my more pampered stay in wine country and then he's like, be careful. There might be druggies around. And I said I don't know. This place is kind of like in between things. It's got some wine country elements but it's also kind of rougher.
Then this then this charter bus of Europeans pulled up. Lol! I think they're French and they're here for some wine tasting. It was a multi-generational affair. An older man looked rather stressed out and with saying some things very loudly then a lot of people were looking into each other's hotel rooms and laughing. I think they were comparing how shabby the rooms are or something. A man and a woman who looked young and fit and trim were sharing a room. I don't know what their relation is to each other. I wish I understood more French. It's hard to know exactly what they were saying, but I bet they're here for a wine tasting. I'll just bet why else would they come to this motel on a charter bus? And I could hear guitar music coming from one of the rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment