Sunday, August 30, 2026

I think this poem is okay. Lots of people in the comments really like it.

 "The oldest daughter is the angry man"

hayleygracepoetry

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcjhFd3Tuob/?igsi=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

The reason I think it's just okay is because it doesn't deal with what happens when you're the oldest daughter and you know sometimes others have suffered more than you and you couldn't fix it. 

But nevertheless, this poem has many fans!

So, if you have created a work of art and you feel you can't have a deeper conversation about different view points and you're always tapping into your worshipful fan base to make yourself feel better...

Maybe you're kind of like an oldest daughter, too, but maybe not all of the oldest daughters are dealing with exactly the same things. 

But I can still appreciate it while thinking, well, there must be more on this topic out there.

Just some food for thought!


No comments: