Thursday, August 27, 2026

I threw a slobbery ball for a dog several times today.

Today was so different from yesterday. Thank God. And I walked outside and noticed the lunar eclipse was going on. Didn't get a good picture of it because my phone doesn't take good pictures. But today my body was cooperating better and I made life different and I did it "All By Myself..."

(Cute song, "All By Myself.")

Also, I heard some 60s music on the radio and I was thinking oh Lucy probably would have listened to that one but then I was like well who are you to know? After all, other people knew her so much better than you. Perhaps you would pick a song and they'd say that wasn't the kind of music that Lucy would listen to at all. But then, I just as I was thinking that thought, I was passing by a road and it said Lucy Brown. 

Lucy Brown!

Could Lucy Brown be a great name for a character?

Kind of makes me think of Charlie Brown a little bit. 

And later I was revisiting that moment as I walked through the park and it was like, "Yeah, but of course, one must let go of things..." 

And then I heard a bell go *ding.* It sounded like a meditation bell, but it wasn't. It was a bunch of moms and kids on the playground. Tiny little children were playing on an instrument, making the *ding* noise. It sounded like a good noise.

I feel that we can be guided by people who have transitioned (death) because their higher self is interested in us, but then again, maybe a part of them is also already reincarnated as a little kid, having new experiences. Isn't that a trip?

And then I began walking across the big lawn in the park, back towards my car, and for some reason the song of the evening came back to me...

("The Party") 

Especially the part about ticking and tocking.

Think of all the different kinds of clocks people have looked at throughout the centuries.

I feel like something I admire about 19th Century Transcendentalists ever so long ago is how they had real conversations and arguments with each other. I don't know. Maybe it's stressful to communicate that way sometimes, but they didn't have TV, so what else were they supposed to do? They didn't have social media accounts to post and repost things.

In the past, I felt like when people didn't like what I had to say, I was like but you're just trying to shut me down. You're just trying to oppress me. You're just trying to censor me blah blah blah blah blah. Its more important to say it now because in the future it's not going to seem as odd was also something that was part of my response.

And that's quite true in this lifetime of mine. Because when I was a child or even a younger adult, I would express feminist sentiments that are kind of normal to people now. But they used to make people say oh you're that feminist blah blah blah. Because they weren't normal enough back then, but then later they became more normal and acceptable to society and people don't say that as much anymore. They don't say oh, you're such a feminist like it's a bad thing as often. 

Although I will say sometimes their actions communicate that they might still be thinking it.

But ways of communicating could change in the future because everything's just a little partial view of what's all going on. An energy gets inside of you, and you don't know how to let it out. Maybe you use words. Maybe you use music. Maybe you go meditate. Maybe you lie on some grass. Maybe you pet a nice pet. Maybe read a book. Maybe watch a movie. Maybe you talk to a person. Maybe you don't talk to a person. What do you do?

No comments: