After I ordered food she told me if I wanted to have a drink I would get it at the gas station. But I just decided to get a bottle of water from my car.
I accidentally mashed the top of my water bottle and I couldn't drink out of it. But I still had an old bottle of water in my car so I figured I could pour it in that one. And in the meantime, I watered a little olive tree or something that was in a pot.
And then I noticed a wine bottle was sticking in it. It says Star Lane vineyards. Now I am fascinated and I want to know what that is about. They have a very pretty label on the bottle.
Back to eating this delicious gourmet food that tastes like it should be like prepared for weddings or something!
Oh no! I can't see them tomorrow! They will be closed on Sunday. Well I guess I'll just have to come back to the region. Check them out another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment