Sunday, December 17, 2017

It's a ~~~~

Because I heard things...like *someone* ahem talking in my head, and reminding me of things...I feel I could say, Girl, you gave me a terrible shock and I wish things were different and I am still, I think I can say this, so shocked, for I had just begun to construct a certain kind of narrative about seeing you again sometime,  but if you want to remind me of some things to tell me that a few times I gave you some good advice and it helped, that's actually a pretty nice experience...I think I was just going on some feelings and "being a messenger" and it may be that sometimes it works well and I am glad. Even though I'm also still in disbelief...who knows why this happens...perhaps you would know...and have other plans...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been meeting with my partner online since few month. it's a nice experience. best free dating sites