Thursday, December 07, 2017

Sorry.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm a little mad again and I swear I had this conversation with a girl when we were younger.
She: I think I'm going to have an early death.
Me: Don't say that! If you say it, it will come true. You have to think positive.
She: No, I really do, I think I will have an early death and that's why I need to publish my book.
AUUUUUGH. Why the fuck is this the earth plane reality.

Okay. I'm not trying to be obnoxious.
I really don't think this girl wanted to abandon anyone. Especially not her own child.
I don't know. Maybe she knew her body better than other people.

But what if but what if but what if we did all the yoga and all the meditating and all the....
Yeah that stuff.

INHALE
EXHALE
OK

I'm never saying that.
I'm never saying that I think I'm going to die young.
Plus I'm not that young any longer. But still.
I think my spirit has been connected to bodies that died young and in this life, that's not what I expect.
NOPE.

No comments: