Wednesday, December 13, 2017

O cinnamon tea

Thank God I live with a patient person. We are such people who can treat ourselves and each other so much better, with such great kindness, and I need to believe this. I also pray to get better at it. All my sad, sick, grieving feelings came back. I did not know it would feel like this. I seem to be taking some things very hard. I think am okay and then I plunge back into grieving. I need to get confident that I can get better and make much wiser decisions. Who knew this would happen.  One thing is connected to another. O society. Can we please get better at loving ourselves and releasing that which no longer serves us.  I don't love to wake up ill, but its a wake up call.  I want to be wise.  I'm so so so sad sometimes. Can we not forgive and heal old things to make a better day tomorrow. Surely we can do that.

No comments: