Friday, December 15, 2017

Well, sometimes you meet people and say things...

People are weird in college, and before college, and after college, too. Lately I am thinking I am pretty sure that during a car ride I told someone, when we were younger that if she ever tried to speak to me after she had gone, I would listen and she told me she would remember that. Earnest Person A and Earnest Person B have an earnest youthful exchange...Oh the earnestness of youth! But that was a long time ago. I didn't say, I will get nauseous and sad and shocked by the early departure. I didn't say, I will be all panicky and freaked out. Because, it's one thing to just say that...why is this worth mentioning now...Or that I would say, okay, maybe but I'm not doing some channeling thing, and I don't want objects moving around like they do in shows about poltergeists...and then I would go out of the room and shut the door and hear a clatter. And then come back into the room and say, what was that? And then pick up the fan which fell over and then, say silently, don't push it. And how long does such a thing last? And what about how I believe in reincarnation, too. I'm only halfway into this stuff. I'm also halfway not into it, because it gets very complicated. I know that there are presences and people's essences will come back, but then if they come back again in a new physical form, that's truly change. I mean, you could be awesome at math, come back, and not be a math person at all. So what's to be done? I still prefer for people I know to live a long life. That's my preference.

No comments: