Monday, December 11, 2017

Love and water

I just really needed water. And then I thought to myself...people need to get better at taking care of themselves, on all levels, not just the fat-burning and muscle-building level. If more people were nicer to themselves on an emotional and spiritual level then the physical stuff wouldn't be as much of a struggle for the general population. There would also be more acceptance and tolerance of genetic differences, as there should be.

There's a lot I wish we could change about society and perceptions of bodies and distortions of emotional and sexual expression and it's especially something I wish would get better for girls because in this life I was born into this body and I felt and witnessed alot of suffering that could be ameliorated. Sometimes it's better to pray than get angry because it's adding too much punishment and not enough love to your body. There needs to be more healing.

No comments: