Sunday, December 03, 2017

It's a supermoon

Here it is. Not looking so super, but it is.


Actually, I kind of like that picture anyway.

I'm mad about death and life. I'm mad by one definition or another. I read a book about what type of psychic you are and I thought I'd score lowest on the physical type and instead that score was MY HIGHEST. Apparently physical types feel lots of twinges and  have health issues. Also, I literally have to read this essay about women worrying about reproductive capabilites and age, as if the universe is GIVING ME A LECTURE. Oh. My. GOD.

I met this girl when she was pregnant, and I went out with her and looked at her work when it was supposed to be a novel, and she got a little offended but then told me "you're really good at this," and it makes me mad I can't just...I don't know.

It's weird.

http://www.myyearofmardigras.com/2013/05/30/thevoicepart-3/

xxxx

https://repeatingislands.com/2017/06/28/puerto-rican-american-margaux-fragoso-author-of-searing-memoir-of-childhood-sexual-abuse-dies-at-38/

Cute pictures.




No comments: