Thursday, October 26, 2017

Time for a break again

It's nice to merely be achey and not so weak and nauseated. Since the flu shot doesn't make you sick, May be I was brought down by reading too many casting couch horror stories???

By the way, it is truly amazing how many conservative Christian woman on twitter find Hollywood despicable, yet they have no problem propping up president sex predator as some kind of holy MAGA hero, and delight in "lock her up" even now.

"Thanks to my beautiful wife, who is so, so supportive. I can keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed, as long as she supports my fav lunatic and we both hate on the wicked witch, which is what is best for me, man of the home and lucky, lucky husband to a very special and supportive lady. I know she will always put me first. So supportive!"

Misogyny, thy name is woman sometimes.

No comments: