Wednesday, October 18, 2017

All the praying again

May it heal and transcend. May it let go of the old. May kidneys get better. May hormones balance. May pain on all levels be alleviated. May I make the best choices I can. Oh I wonder how.  Mother universe, mother universe, mother universe, mother universe, won't you make me smarter, better at healing, better at life. Prayers for a long long time...

I just want to get really smart because I can tell I am at a very specific point where I must commit to being healthier. I am bringing women's health issues out of the closet. It's so hard because who wants to listen? I want a better attitude.

I want to make the best choices. Not eat something that gives me an allergic reaction. I will be better. Help. I will accept the health...

We all deserve better.

No comments: